Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time work, you'll enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own schedule and the variety of working in several different medical facilities.
Do you work for a company owned and run by nurses and medical staff? Do They go out of there way to assist you? What about pay? Are you paid what your worth? MayDay Staffing Solutions, LLC. is a professional staffing agency that can provide you with extra income opportunities, through full/ part-time or seasonal employment. We place Healthcare Professionals who demonstrate high levels of skill and quality work ethics.
MSS has a variety of healthcare positions available in hospitals, long-term care facilities, dialysis, home health, medical offices and much more!
If you’re a nurse or Allied Health Professional looking for a change and desire an agency that will focus on you then consider MSS, and a Travel Assignment with US! . Now, through MayDay Staffing Solutions, LLC. There are endless opportunities for nurses & Allied Traveling Professionals throughout California in a variety of clinical settings from these short-term assignments to long term. Call our office for Details.
We fill a vital need for many hospitals. There has never been a better time to consider switching to a temporary assignment.
As a healthcare professional, you have many different choices and career paths. But if you'd like to see new places, acquire new skills and gain valuable experience, you will want to Join MSS TODAY!
Day 1 Benefits:
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance - Long Term
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pretax programs for non-reimbursed medical and child care expenses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Registered Nurses (RN's)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Radiology Technologist (Rad Tech)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Nursing Executives & Medical Assistants (MA)
- Physicians Assistants (PA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anestatist (CRNA)
Call: (888)-640-7111 -- Ask to speak with one of our recruiters at our corporate headquarters in Beverly Hills, CA. They're available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM to promptly assist you.